Welcome to Lipstick and Lesson Plans, a blog dedicated to all things beauty and school! My name is Mallory, and I’m a self proclaimed lipstick queen. Here at Lipstick and Lesson Plans, you will find tutorials, product reviews, and lifestyle posts about my other passion…education!
I am a certified makeup artist and licensed esthetician with a passion for making people feel beautiful. On top of being passionate about all things beauty, I am also passionate about working with children and going to school. As a secondary education major, I am hoping to be a history teacher when I finish my undergrad. A lot of you may wonder how the two are connected, but for me, they are completely connected in so many ways. I am blessed to have the opportunity to share that with you on Lipstick and Lesson Plans!
Random facts about Me:
- I am obsessed with studying history. My favorite time period to study is World War II or the 1960s.
- I need coffee to function.
- My favorite colors are pink and gold.
- Favorite TV shows: Gossip Girl, The Bachelor(ette), How to Get Away With Murder, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Grey’s Anatomy, and any real life crime show.
- Favorite movies: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, The Breakfast Club, Saving Mr. Banks, The Shining, and any horror movie.
- I am in a sorority.
- I could eat chicken fingers for every meal.
- I love being able to help out the “underdog”.
- My dream vacation would be Australia.
- Glitter obsessed.